Each and every country in the World has Laws; they govern the very existence of those nations citizens.
National, State, and Local Laws, are the very foundation of civilization, which is the opposite of barbarity. Without the substance of law and order, each person is left up to their own devises and understandings, as to how they will live, and of how they will treat others in respect to all levels of existence.
What is honesty and truth?
How will things be measured and discerned?
What are the reprisals of negative behavior?
How can anything be built on a national level, for the benefit of many?
There are a multitude of questions and concerns for every civilization to consider when needing to deal with the multitudes of people that live within those national borders. Law is the foundation that keeps everybody on the same page! Working together for a common goal, and not against each other.
When we study the history of ancient civilization, we see the blueprint that has been drawn for all nations that are being utilized even today, many thousands of years later.
Why have those Master Plans survived?
Because they work!
If you have any hopes of building a nation that is to compete on the World Level, with other nations, politically, economically, militarily, and so forth, you need organization, that creates a unified frame of mind; a multitude of hands building in the same direction. Organization could never be created without the binding force of Law. And without the penalties instituted upon those who break those laws…
Moses was leading a multitude of people out of the Land of Egypt; almost a million men, women, and children.
One of the first things that is brought to our attention, is that this large group of people were coming out of Egypt. One of the most powerful, well-organized, efficient, established governments on the face of the earth. It withstood the test of time being well over several thousand years old, with dynastic leaders who past down political authority generation upon generation, creating political and judicial stability.
This is a Cosmopolitan Society; a world center for the Arts, Education, Health Care, Music, Medicine, Theology, Religion, Philosophy, Economics, Architecture, Wealth, Prestige, Military Power, World Trade, etc…
This country was ruled with Power, and held sway over many millions of citizens, who were made up of diverse cultures, nationalities, traditions, languages, etc…
How was this all accomplished? It was done by instituting Laws, which all citizens had to abide by!
Now we come to this very perplexing Question concerning Moses’ visit to the top of the mountain to see God.
I call it the Moses Enigma.
Moses is bringing a huge group of people, “Supposedly” to God, who is “purportedly” going to try to build a Nation out of them, which are “Allegedly”, more Holy than anybody else on the face of the World; an elected people to God himself.
A Chosen People! A People of the Holy Law!!!
God himself, with his own laser finger-nail, carves right into a slab of stone, the “Most Holy”, “Ten Commandments” of God…
This is like saying, “ I’m leading you out of the most Powerful, Civilized, Educated, Politically Advanced Society in the World, who know all the sciences, concerning every aspect of living; including civilization, built upon a sophisticated practice of Law and Judicial Order”.
“But to you My most Holy People”, I’m going to give you a Baby Pacifier, and a little Rattle Toy, called the measly Ten Commandments, because you people are so ignorant and naïve, that you cannot handle anything greater than kindergarten pre-school, baby law for little children”???
This story, is one which proves Scriptural Redaction, with gross disrespect to human intelligence! Apparently! The scribes who manipulated scriptures, from that day and era in time, were dealing with an extremely uneducated populace, and it was easy to pull the wool over their eyes.
Why would God make his presence on a Mountain, just to give Israel Laws, that were so inferior to the Laws of the Rest of the Civilized World?
There must be another Story! One, which actually makes a lot more sense!
From The Book;
The Testament Of Joshua Ben Joseph The Messiah
The Ten Commandments
1. And Mount Sinai was altogether in smoke because the Lord descended upon it in fire:
2. And the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly.
3. And the Lord came down upon Mount Sinai, on the top of the mount: and the Lord called Moses up to the top of the mount; and Moses went up.
4. And the Lord called unto Moses out of the mountain, saying, “Come unto me, for I would give thee the Law for thy people, which shall be a covenant for the Children of Light”.
5. And Moses went up unto God. And God spake all these words, saying,
6. “I am the Law, thy God, which hath brought thee out from the depths of the bondage of darkness.
7. Thou shalt have no other Laws before me”.
8. “Thou shalt not make unto thee any image of the Law in heaven above or in the earth beneath”.
9. “I am the invisible Law, without beginning and without end.
10. Thou shalt not make unto thee false laws, for I am the Law, and the whole Law of all laws”.
11. “If thou forsake me, thou shalt be visited by disasters for generation upon generation”.
12. “If thou keepest my commandments, thou shalt enter the Infinite Garden where stands the Tree of Life in the midst of the Eternal Sea”. 13. “Thou shalt not violate the Law. The Law is thy God, who shall not hold thee guiltless”.
14. “Honor thy Earthly Mother, that thy days may be long upon the land, and honor thy Heavenly Father, that eternal life be thine in the heavens,
15. For the earth and the heavens are given unto thee by the Law, which is thy God”.
16. “Thou shalt greet thy Earthly Mother on the morning of the Sabbath”.
17. “Thou shalt greet the Angel of Earth on the second morning”.
18. “Thou shalt greet the Angel of Life on the third morning”.
19. “Thou shalt greet the Angel of Joy on the fourth morning”.
20. “Thou shalt greet the Angel of Sun on the fifth morning”.
21. “Thou shalt greet the Angel of Water on the sixth morning”,
22. “Thou shalt greet the Angel of Air on the seventh morning”
23. “All these Angels of the Earthly Mother shalt thou greet, and consecrate thyself to them,
24. That thou mayest enter the Infinite Garden where stands the Tree of Life”.
25. “Thou shalt worship thy Heavenly Father on the evening of the Sabbath”.
26. “Thou shalt commune with the Angel of Eternal Life on the second evening”.
27. “Thou shalt commune with the Angel of Work on the third evening”.
28. “Thou shalt commune with the Angel of Peace on the fourth evening”.
29. “Thou shalt commune with the Angel of Power on the fifth evening”,
30. “Thou shalt commune with the Angel of Love on the sixth evening”.
31. “Thou shalt commune with the Angel of Wisdom on the seventh evening”.
32. “All these Angels of the Heavenly Father shalt thou commune with,
33. That thy soul may bathe in the Fountain of Light, and enter into the Sea of Eternity”.
34. “The seventh day is the Sabbath; thou shalt remember it, keep it holy”.
35. “The Sabbath is the day of the Light of the Law, thy God.
36. In it thou shalt not do any work, but search the Light, the Kingdom of thy God, and all things shall be given unto thee”.
37. “For know ye that during six days thou shalt work with the Angels, but the seventh day shalt thou dwell in the Light of thy Lord, who is the holy Law”.
38. “Thou shalt not take the life from any living thing. Life comes only from God, who giveth it and taketh it away”.
39. “Thou shalt not debase Love. It is the sacred gift of thy Heavenly Father”.
40. “Thou Shalt not trade thy Soul, the priceless gift of the loving God, for the pleasures and the riches of the world,
41. Which are as seeds sown on stony ground, having no root in themselves, and so enduring but for a little while”.
42. “Thou shalt not be a false witness of the Law, to use it against thy brother:
43. Only God knoweth the beginning and the ending of all things, for his eye is single and true, and he is the Holy Law”.
44. “Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s possessions. The Law giveth unto thee much greater gifts,
45. Even the earth and the heavens, if thou keep the Commandments of the Lord thy God”.
1. And Moses heard the voice of the Lord, and sealed within him the covenant that was between the Lord and the Children of Light.
2. And Moses turned, and went down from the mount, and the two tablets of the Law were in his hand.
3. And the tablets were the work of God, and the writing was the writing of God, graven upon the tablets.
4. And the people knew not what became of Moses, and they gathered themselves together and brake off their golden earrings and made a molten calf.
5. And they worshipped unto the idol, and offered to it burnt offerings.
6. And they ate and drank and danced before the golden calf, which they had made, and they abandoned themselves to corruption and evil before the Lord.
7. And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing, and the wickedness of the people:
8. And Moses’ anger waxed hot, and he cast the tablets out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount.
9. And it came to pass on the morrow, that Moses said unto the people, “Ye have sinned a great sin, ye have denied thy Creator.
10. I will go up unto the Lord and plead atonement for thy sin”.
11. And Moses returned unto the Lord, and said, “Lord, thou hast seen the desecration of thy Holy Law.
12. For thy children have no faith, and they worshipped the darkness, and made for themselves a golden calf. Lord, forgive them, for they are blind to the light”.
13. And the Lord said unto Moses, “Behold, at the beginning of time was a covenant made between God and man, and the holy flame of the Creator did enter unto him.
14. And he was made the Son of God, and it was given him to guard his inheritance of the firstborn, and to make fruitful the land of his Father and keep it holy”.
15. “And he who casteth out the Creator from him doth spit upon his birthright, and no more grievous sin doth exist in the eyes of God”.
16. And the Lord spoke, saying, “Only the Children of Light can keep the Commandments of the Law”.
17. “Hear me, for I say thus; the tablets which thou didst break, these shall nevermore be written in the words of men.
18. As thou didst return them to the earth and fire, so shall they live, invisible, in the hearts of those who are able to follow my Holy Law”. 19. “To those people of little faith, those who are yet blind, who did sin against the Creator, even whilst thou stood on holy ground before thy God,
20. I will give another Law, it shall be a stern law, yea, and it shall bind them and they shalt be bound, for they know not yet the Kingdom of Light”.
21. And Moses hid the invisible Law within his breast, and kept it for a sign, and a signet unto the Children of Light.
22. And God gave unto Moses the written law for the people, and he went down unto them, and spake unto them with a heavy heart.
23. And Moses said unto the people, “These are the laws, which thy God hath given thee”.
24. “Thou shalt have no other gods before Me”.
25. “Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image”.
26. “Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain”.
27. “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy”.
28. “Honor thy father and thy mother”.
29. “Thou shalt not kill”.
30. “Thou shalt not commit adultery”.
31. “Thou shalt not steal”.
32. “Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor”.
33. “Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s house, nor thy neighbor’s wife, nor anything that is thy neighbor’s”.
34. And there was a day of mourning and atonement for the great sin against the Creator, which did not end.
35. And the broken tablets of the Invisible Law lived hidden in the breast of Moses,
36. Until it came to pass that the Children of Light, the sons and the daughters of the Prophets, appeared in the desert, and the angels walked the earth with them.
This Second Law, given to the Israelites, was a Loser Law designed to keep barbarians from running amuck. It was a Law greatly inferior to the Civil Laws of nations such as Egypt, Babylon, Assyria, and Persia, whose civil laws created a higher level of human decency, compassion, and mercy, that those which the infant Israelite’s could handle.
God wanted to build not a physical nation of Tyrants, Kings, and Priests; he wanted to lead the People on a Spiritual Journey of Salvation, built upon the Holy Gifts of Spirituality, Holiness, and Prophecy.
A journey, which could only be accomplished by the Children of Light; True Sons and Daughters of God!
So God gave up on these people as a Whole! He led them off to begin competing against other nations for ruler-ship over dirt, stones, and barren-wasteland. But he did set aside an Elect Few, who began building the Holy Nation of the Essene’s, after the Order of Melchizedek, upon the True Holy Laws of Life…
The First Law, which God carved out in stone, was the Law given to the True Believers of the Living God, and is the Law still in force after all these thousands of years. It is a Holy Spiritual Law, which teaches each of us the importance of universal existence. We are bound to all living forces of life, whether they be planets, animals, air, water, plants, as well as for all humans; everything that has life-force-energy, is governed by the Angels of God; we either work with them as co-creators, or against them as destroyers.